Check-in procedures are as follows:
• Please bring a clean mask for you to use during the time of your visit. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
• Please remain in your car when you get to the clinic and send me a text when you have arrived. Then wait until I text you, call you or wave you in to exit your vehicle and enter the clinic.
• Upon entry your temperature will be checked with a touchless thermometer and you will be asked to sanitize your hands. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
• There is a new COVID-19 release form that you will fill out before each session.
• You will be asked to wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds from elbows to fingertips before entering the massage room and getting on the table, and also after the massage is over.
• I will be wearing a mask the entirety of the massage and will continue wearing a mask as long as there cannot be at least 6 feet or more between us.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I apologize for any inconvenience these new procedures may cause. If you feel sick at all, have come in contact with someone who has COVID or feel like it is too high risk to come at this time, I will be happy to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
Please arrive about 15 minutes early for new client paperwork so we can begin work at the scheduled time.
As a courtesy to other clients who may want to schedule, please give me 24 hours notice of cancellation or rescheduling.
All surfaces are thoroughly cleaned after each client visit. This includes the massage table, face rest, therapist chair, door knobs, client chair, client tray, common check out table, common bathroom sink and toilet. Fresh linens and blanket are placed on the table for each massage, as is common practice. I am working to ensure that CDC guidelines are followed diligently.